“Aaaaaahhhhh” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A Clover On Main Spa
205 S. Main St., Galena, IL 61036 (Formerly Wild Clover Day Spa)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 25 Activities in Galena
More attraction details
Owner description: Wild Clover Day Spa has re-located from The Irish Cottage Hotel to our completely renovated 6,000 square foot spa, salon, and fitness studio in the heart of Main St., affording visitors a quiet respite to all that Galena has to offer.Only the name has changed...A Clover On Main Spa features the same expert staff who have been providing amazing spa therapies since 2003.Come enjoy three luxurious levels of relaxing spa-ssibilities!
Illinois City, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
“Aaaaaahhhhh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband and I went for a couples' massage and we were not disappointed. It was our first stop after getting into Galena and it definitely put us in a more relaxed mood once so that we could ease into vacation mode.

Visited July 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best pedicure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I'm kind of sensitive in the foot area - and this was the first time I actually enjoyed the pedicure from start to finish and didn't flinch at all. The only negative for me was that the selection of polish included with the mini-pedi was tiny compared to the selection of polish if I paid $6 more.

Visited July 2012
Chicago
“Helped make my wedding extra special!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

First of all...LOVE the staff! Everyone is super helpful and friendly! I cannot say enough about how much I LOVED my hair and makeup (bonus that they use Bare Minerals) for my wedding day. It was exactly what I wanted and I received so many compliments. My friend and I also added on a very last minute polish change and they were more than accomodating.

Visited June 2012
Chicago, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
“Great spa experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

We made it an afternoon by going in for a couples massage and then other services like a facial and a pedicure. We were in town for a business conference and wanted to start the weekend off right with a relaxing and romantic spa treatment. I cannot say enough about the massage as it was awesome and so many little extras were provided that made it really special like a heated table, warm cloths were used, special oils for the hands and feet. Great!!! The facial was really good too, the pedicure..not so much... Expensive and low quality. I have had much better pedicures at the "strip mall". Asian variety nail salons. I kind of wish I had saved my money and done a cheaper but nicer pedicure somewhere else.

Visited June 2012
Bartlett, Illinois, United States
“Nice place for a pedicure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

The girls that helped my daughter and I were professional and very nice. We were pleased with our service.

Visited May 2012