“great hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Fulton
Mokena, Illinois
“great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I have stayed here 3 or 4 times and have a pleasant stay. The rooms are very clean and well kept. The people that work there are friendly and helpful. I'm just sorry to say that all 3 times the pool and hot tub were not in working order (which was the reason I always wanted to stay there). Put I will be staying there again on my next trip to visit my daughter.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Galena,Il.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I was very impressed with how friendly and accommodating the entire staff was to ensure we had an enjoyable stay. Our room was large and very clean. Biscuits and gravy for breakfast were especially good. I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Kettering, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

The staff here are wonderful. The breakfast is good. The best part is their indoor pool and hot tub. The only negative I would have is that their gym only has a treadmill and a bike, no dumbbells/weight-resistance training. But I'm on vacation with my kids, not there to work out.

Room Tip: We upgrade to the king suite with the extra bedroom. It's perfect because it is walled off from...
Clinton, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We had a wonderful time....the help was awesome....we lost power and they were right on top of it....we were without power for only about 25 to 30 minute's..... pool was awesome, the hot tub was amazing...parent's with kids were very respectful to the adults by keeping there kids under control. THANK YOU FULTON STAFF YOU WE'RE AMAZING....

Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Stayed for one night with my wife and kids. The room was clean and big. My daughter enjoyed spending some time in the pool. The beds were comfortable and we were able to get the kind of sleep we needed. Overall, it was a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

found our room was quite large. Enjoyed the pool and exercise room as well. Complimentary breakfast was hot and tasty. Location was easy to find and provided simple access to the local highways and to a bridge crossing the Mississippi River. Went to view the bald eagles feeding on lock and dam number 13 which is located just down highway 84 about 2 miles.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Gurnee, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed three days at this hotel and had a wonderful time. It has a very nice pool and hot tub area, and the breakfast is good and hot. I will definitely return here for my stay the next time I am in the area. All those that assisted us were extremely pleasant and helpful. The room was clean, as was the entire property. I give it very high marks.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Fulton? Share your experiences!