“Fun with Kids or Grandkids” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Freeport
Port-au-Prince, Haiti
16 attraction reviews
“Fun with Kids or Grandkids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My married son took me here with his kids. We had a memorable time laughing and enjoying one another as well as the rides. They dared me to go on coasters that were a challenge to me, and I felt like a real daredevil by the time the day was over. Only problem as in all of these places is the price of food and drinks. We went to the car and ate a lunch we brought, then returned to the park, which is kind of a hassle but saves a pile of money.

Hometown, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“A great addition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

to Read Park. Was hoping to see a ballgame while we were there but there weren't any. I'm so glad Freeport was chosen for this great Field.

Visited September 2012
30 attraction reviews
“A must see for EVERY Cubs fan!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Who doesn't like the Cubbie? I mean really who? This is the NEATEST place. Our son played little league ball on this field for 2 years. You can rent it for family reunions, weddings, parties or anytime it open... just walk on and play.

Pecatonica, Illinois
19 attraction reviews
“An experience for every kid!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Too bad every Chicago Cub fan or any junior baseball player can't experience this once. My son played here once. I think the coach books the field from outside the area for the experience. He will never forget it.
The bad thing is the next year he was too old to play any here, as he moved to an older league and because of its size you would be belting them out of the field all the time. But it is worth a few pictures and trying to get a game in.

Visited September 2011
Mountain Home, Arkansas
7 attraction reviews
“Cubbies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This is quite the adventure. The ivy is from cuttings taken from the big field in Chicago. I know that the kids have a good time there, and the town is Cub's nuts...A good attraction.

Visited August 2012