“Fun place, Great area” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Frankfort
Cuisines: American
“Fun place, Great area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and her mom took my daughters here. They had a great time. The green tea was really good. They also had Russian tea cakes (excellent), raspberry muffins (very good), and brownies (good). They had a lot of fun at the Tea Room and would definitely go back. This is a great location and is really nice to walk around.

Visited August 2013

Madison, WI
“Outstanding experience, phenomenal scones!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My sister and I took our mother here as a special treat; this was our first visit to Pickwick. Upon entering I immediately loved the ambiance--victorian knicknacks and photos, interesting layout. The service was outstanding and the food phenomenal! We had finger sandwiches, which were divine. But the piece de resistance was the orange scones with clotted cream--to die for! Everything was clean and the teacups we used were beautiful. No one tried to rush us out and we had an exceptional, leisurely lunch. I appreciated the hostess explaining how to sample the scents of the teas in the sample canisters to help us make our decision of which teas to order. Although Pickwick is advertised as more of a feminine experience I noticed several men who appeared to be enjoying their meals. We will DEFINITELY return to Pickwick!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Corvallis, Oregon
“A Perfect Lunch to go with a Perfect Shopping Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My mother and I had a delightful lunch after browsing through the quilt and yarn shops in Frankfort. We were referred by the women at Top Shelf Quilts and what a great recommendation it was. We had chicken salad served in a croissant with a side of wild rice salad. The peach/ginger ice tea was so delightful that I bought some to take home with me. The choices of hot teas are overwhelming, and you can sample/sniff each of them until you find the right one. The staff at the Tea Room were knowledgeable and delightful. And we took home lemon/currant scones, clotted cream and raspberry jam for breakfast the next day. Overall, this has my highest recommendation for a lovely lunch or afternoon tea!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“Great little tea room!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I've never had a bad experience here. The service is great and the teas are delicious and fun. They even have a children's tea selection which makes taking a little lady to tea a delight. Homemade quickes and muffins are yummy. I always buy something to bring home to savor later. It's not a large tea room, so I would suggest reservations, particularly on the weekends.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Lenox, Illinois
“I love this cozy place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

It's a woman's kind of place to gossip and laugh over a pot of specialty tea....or order different flavors of tea and sample each. I love their scones served with clotted cream and curds on the side. The quiche is consistently good and interesting. Afterward browse through the antique shops, general store, and other unique shops along the street.

Visited September 2012