I had a free night certificate and wanted to stay downtown while my apartment had some work done on it (I work at night, hence sleep during the day, so work being done does not work with my schedule) but every location downtown was sold out! Coming to this location actually makes me happy everything was sold out. This is a very nice location with all the great extras Drury provides, free breakfast, free wifi, free dinner, free parking, PLUS another extra, a DVD player in the room. I LOVE this. I had Argo from a Redbox but it wouldn't play in my lap top, so when I read there are DVD players here I got very excited. I am actually writing this while waiting for the previews of my movie to end.
The service is top notch. My check in went super smoothly, especially considering I was checking in after work at 7 AM. WAY before check in time. The breakfast attendant, who doubled as the dinner attendant, was SO nice.
The room is a good size, lots of counter space, very clean, bed is a bit firm but I slept very well in it.
The only thing I did not like was the kids running in the hallways, but that is their parents fault, not the hotels. Plus, I am sleeping during the day so it wasn't like it was happening in the middle of the night. Unfortunately I won't be here tonight, :( I have to go back to work. Sigh, I wish I was spending the whole night instead.
Location is good. If you are want to see downtown STL but are afraid of staying in the actual city, this is only a 20 minute drive away. There are family friendly restaurants around and a mall nearby. A Wal-Mart is only 4 minutes away. You can definitely see it is more of a family hotel than a party hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. The Drury Inn & Suites of Fairview Heights is only 13 miles from downtown St. Louis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Fairview Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Fairview Heights
- Drury Inn & Suites Fairview Heights Hotel Fairview Heights
- Drury Inn Fairview Heights
- Drury Fairview Heights