I used to love this hotel, now I like it. It was a real bargain at $87.00 but for $120. it is overpriced. They no longer have the free movies at the desk either. Breakfast and happy hour are still very good. I was staying there on my reward points (one nite of three) and the desk clerk asked if I had ever "stayed with them before"........, on previous visits I was welcomed and greeted by name. Gotten a little big and impersonal. Still a nice place, but for $30.00 per nite less I will try other hotels in the area. The beds used to be very comfortable and now was very hard ( I requested and got the same room of my last visit). Kids were running wild down the hallways at all hours. Disapointed from previous stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. The Drury Inn & Suites of Fairview Heights is only 13 miles from downtown St. Louis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Fairview Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Fairview Heights
- Drury Inn & Suites Fairview Heights Hotel Fairview Heights
- Drury Inn Fairview Heights
- Drury Fairview Heights