Didn't have too much contact with the staff, but when we did at check in they were very nice as you would expect. The rooms were also clean as you would also expect. The only downside is the aesthetics of the room. Old looking ugly green carpet. Chair quite old looking as we'll. There is a newer flat screen tv that is a plus.
The biggest problem that I had is that I had a terrible night sleep because of the A/C & heat unit. It's one one of these old units were you can not set a temperature. It was essentially on or off. Woke up sweating then turned it off, then woke up cold then turned it on. Repeat that a few times the night. THERE WAS NO TEMPERATURE WERE I COULD SET IT TO THE NUMBER I WANTED. Everything else could be overlooked except that.
In summary, the room was not that expensive, but I counted at least two or three other hotels that are a stones throw away that you might want to check out to see if this is the area standard.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights Hotel Fairview Heights
- Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Fairview Heights
- Fairfield Fairview Heights
- Fairview Heights Fairfield
- Fairview Heights Fairfield Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.