We had a little difficulty finding Ludwig Street since the same street has a different name for East of Hwy 159 and West of Hwy 159; the hotel signs posted near the intersections helped us find it. We were arriving early and the hotel staff I spoke to enroute was kind and confirmed that we could check in early. The parking is close to the building, so felt safe about the car overnight. Overall the hotel lobby and rooms were clean; fresh baked cookies were a nice touch in the evening. However, the cable tv connection was interrupted while we were relaxing and enjoying a movie in the evening, and not restored. Comforter on bed looked odd due to the lumpy fiberfill, maybe time for a new one. Continental breakfast offered a nice variety, the hot omelet was surprisingly tasty, plenty of coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Hampton Inn and Suites St. Louis/Fairview Heights, which is located in suburban Southwestern Illinois, twelve miles from downtown St. Louis, Missouri. It is also located next to St. Clair Square Mall. Take advantage of all the amenities we have to offer including free hot breakfast, free WiFi, an indoor pool, and 24-hr business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights Hotel Fairview Heights
- Hampton Inn Fairview Heights
- Fairview Heights Hampton Inn