Stayed here Sept 26. Stay went great in the beginning with fresh chocolate chip cookies at the front desk at check-in. The room looked OK, but the TV remote was sticky, the room air-conditioning was causing it to be very humid in the room and was very loud. The 1-cup coffee maker was grungy inside the little drawer for the coffee bag. The furniture was sticky when you touched it too. I really think a lot of the problems were due to the high humidity in the room. Made it uncomfortable for sleeping as well as even getting ready in the morning. Also, the only outlet in the bathroom did not work. I didn't bring a hair dryer since the room had one and so I was depending on the room hair dryer. Fortunately I always bring a 10' extension cord and was BARELY able to run it from the room into the bathroom to plug in the hair dryer. We told the front desk so hopefully they fixed it after we left. Probably won't stay in this Comfort Suites again.