“Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 11 hotels in Fairview Heights
Louisville, KY
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

The Comfort Suites in FH, IL was very clean and comfortable. I am somewhat of a hotel snob and I'm very picky about where I stay. We were in town for a wedding and the rest of the family stayed at R Inn and it was dingy, stinky and old. It was so nice to come back to our clean, comfy hotel! There was a good selection for breakfast, the pool was nice and not over-chlorinated. Our room had a HUGE tub with jets, which made up for not having a hot tub near the pool. The only thing to be careful of is if you have mobility problems, do not get the room with the huge tub. It would be difficult to get in and out of. Very satisfied.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 31, 2012
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I am glad to hear that we have met all of your standards when booking a hotel! We have a staff that works very hard to keep our hotel clean and comfortable to all of our valued guests'! I really love hearing that you enjoyed our indoor pool and took advantage of the FREE hot breakfast! We offer many other great amentities at the Comfort Suites that I hope you get to take advantage of during your next stay with us! I do appreciate your concern about the mobility for handicapped persons however, our hotel offers several larger suites that are capable of having a wheelchair move through the entire room and bathroom! We try really hard to think of all our guests needs! Once again, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We look forward to having you as our valued guest once again!

91 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Pleasant View, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Very nice hotel with GREAT staff. We had booked two nights in a neighboring hotel. The other hotel was NOT meeting our expectations. I called the front desk and asked about getting a room for the second night. The gentleman was EXTREMELY helpful and even offered to let us check in immediately (even though it was only 9AM). We will definitely stay here again. In fact, we have already booked our next trip there!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 11, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of the Comfort Suites Hotel! I am glad to hear that you decided to stay with us and that our hotel met your expectations! We try very hard to accommodate all of our valued guests' and it pleases me to hear that my staff was able to accommodate you with an early check-in! Thank you for booking your next stay with us and we look forward to you staying with us again!
Murphysboro, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

Accomadations were nice, clean and friendly. The breakfast had a nice selection and fresh. A family oriented hotel. Could have been a little quieter, but there was a lot of kids and that doesn't bother me, but others it might.

Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed all of the amenities the Comfort Suites has to offer! I do apologize for the noise you encountered at our hotel. The staff here at the Comfort Suites takes pride in providing excellent customer satisfaction and I suggest to let my front desk staff know of the issue and they will be more than happy to take care of it for you! You may also request the top floor, which is our quietest floor and we will make every effort to providing great accommodations for you. Once again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012 via mobile

This location was more than what meets the eye. The staff is so friendly that I felt I've known then for years. The front dest staff, particularly Penny was amazing. She checked me in without a single issue and she knew her stuff. The hotel throughout was very clean and modern, rooms are spacious and the beds were very comfortable.

If in this area, this is a must use location with plenty of comfort and amenities that include free hit breakfast, work out room, a couple of business computers, swimming pool and walking distance to many places to grab a bite it a drink.

• Stayed February 2012
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Thanks for your great review of our hotel and staff! As the front office manager I am very pleased to hear that my staff was accommodating to you during your stay! I will pass this review to Penny as she will be very excited to hear of the great job she is doing with us. My entire staff works very hard to provide excellent customer service to all our valued guests'. I am very pleased you took advantage of our many wonderful amenities such as the breakfast, our indoor heated pool, fitness center and 24 hour business centers! Comfort Suites of Fairview Heights, Illinois has convenience in mind when it comes to our amenities that we offer! Once again I thank you for your review and hope to see you again in the future!
Perry, Ks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

Very nice hotel. Staff was wonderful. Room was quiet and very clean. Bed was very comfortable. Price was very reasonable. Breakfast the next morning was very good.
We ordered delivery from Imo's Pizza. We had the lasagna and grilled chicken salad. It was delicious. They said they would deliver within 30 to 45 minutes and our food was delivered
within 20 minutes. If travelling this way again, will definitely want to stay here at the Comfort Suites in Fairview Heights. Thank you.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our many offerings here at the Comfort Suites. We take pride in providing the best service to our valued guests' such as yourself. We are glad that you had a taste of St. Louis' most popular pizzeria! I recommend you try their delicious St. Louis style pizza on your next visit with us! Thank you again for reviewing our hotel and we hope to see you very soon!
O'Fallon, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Spent five nights here and was very satisfied. On the weekend lots of local children and their parents have rooms there to use the pool, etc. A little noisy, but weeknites seemed as though we were the only ones there. People were friendly, facilities clean and morning breakfast very nice and good variety. Close to shopping and only ten minutes from downtown St. Louis.

Room Tip: Pool on bottom floor which could be a little loud on weekend. Get upper floor room for more privacy...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 27, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! I am pleased to hear that you were very satisfied with your stay and that you felt as if you were the only ones at our hotel after the busy weekend we had! Our staff strives to keep all of our guests' comfortable, relaxed and right at home! It's great to learn that you took advantage of our many wonderful ameneties as so many do! We hope to accomodate you in the near future and thank you for staying at the Comfort Suites!
Sedalia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

We decided spur of the moment to visit our daughter and her family in Belleville il. we usually stay with them but this time we wanted pool time with our 7 yr granddaughter. We had a great time. Breakfast was good. We got a great rate from Travelocity. The hotel sits back from the major roads so was very quiet. The only thing I would like to see is queen bed's.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 20, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our many amentities such as our free hot breakfast and indoor heated pool! We enjoy the fact that you liked our location as we are situated off of major highways. In regards to more queen squites, I will pass this comment to our General Manager as he will also be pleased to read this! Thank you once again and we look forward to accommodating you in the future!

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!