“Good choice!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
West Jordan, Utah
“Good choice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We were traveling through and wanted to find a change in our road food thus far. We are glad to have chosen this place. We especially liked the Panang Curry with shrimp and chicken. We also liked the Pad Thai, Spring Rolls, Mandarin Chicken, and Tom Kaha Gai ( lemongrass soup). I thought the entree prices were a bit high but maybe that is normal for the area.

Salem, Illinois
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We ordered carry out. Pineapple fried rice (1-5 hot I ordered a 4) and it was awesome. My husband ordered the Bangkok combo (1-5 he ordered a 3) and it was perfect for someone who doesn't really like spicy hot food. Both meals were delicious. No complaints at all! They have a lot on the menu to choose from.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
“Outstanding Pad Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I love to try new Thai restaurants and this one surprised me. It wasn't highly rated but man was it Excellent! I would claim that it is the best I've had so far around this area. I test each restaurant on my favorite dish, Pad Thai, and they hit a home run. I'll be back for sure.

Visited June 2014
St Louis, USA
“Delicious and great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

There are a few Thai places in the area that are good but this is the best bang for your buck. Not only do they give you larger portions than the other places, it's DELICIOUS! We usually call in an order for take out and they have it ready very quickly- normally about 10 mins. Our favorite is the red curry and Pad KeeMau (sp?). Highly recommend if your want delicious Thai food without spending a fortune.

Visited October 2013
Greenville, Illinois
“Truly delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We were looking for an authentic Thai restaurant and Tong Phoon fits the bill. This was our first trip to this restaurant and our group of 4 were all very pleased with the food. The location is unimpressive, but we had read reviews on the food and it did not disappoint. We will definitely return.

• Visited July 2013