“A solid choice.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Wausau
“A solid choice.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

This is solid choice for dining. They have great appetizers. We especially like the baked French onion soup. Try the disco fries. Put roast goes well with fries.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Edwardsville, Illinois
“So bad We walked out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

We arrived at 5 pm on a Saturday to an almost empty place. The hostess first tried seating us at the kitchen entrance, I asked for another table, she took us to the drink station. I politely asked for another table, she took us to the bathroom entrance. Aggravated, I shut up and We Sat down. When the waiter came for our drink order, he acted bothered by us, and was very rude to My husband. At this point We got up and left. I wasn't about to pay $15 an entree to sit by the bathroom and be treated poorly. No wonder the place was empty!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Belleville, Illinois
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I had the Huge Panko Breaded Shrimp & it was the Best Fried Shrimp I have ever had. It was huge & so Delicious. I did think it was too expensive but it was a birthday & it was so worth it. I wish it would be a little less expensive where I could go get it more often.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fairview Heights, Illinois
“One of my favorites.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Love the small plates! The filet of beef is outstanding. Good food, great price. Good service.

Visited June 2012
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

The food was delicious. Their signage advertised a variety of good happy hour deals, but they are not as expansive as they sound. No matter, the drinks and atmosphere are great!

• Visited June 2012