We stayed in the Euro style rooms with shared bath during our previous stays at the Margarita. This time we stayed in a standard queen room with private bath because of availability. It was a very comfortable room from bed to surprisingly spacious bath. The hotel is neat and clean, if not a little worn around the edges. The staff is very accommodating. Our most recent visit was during a very cold, wet, gray spell. We asked about starting a fire in the parlor fireplace, no problem. The continental breakfast is always fresh and enough to be filling. The cookies in the evening are a nice touch. We'll keep going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chicagoland, Evanston's, Freshly remodeled Boutique hotel. Close to Northwestern and 1 block to public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Margarita European Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarita European Hotel Evanston
- Margarita European Evanston