“Fantastic Food & Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Seafood, European
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Fantastic Food & Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My friend and I had the 9-courses special dinner. We also ordered the wine pairing, which was offered at a reasonable price. For me, this was the first time I tried a restaurant that was mentioned in the Michelin food guide, and I was very curious to find out the quality of dishes. I was not disappointed as all the dishes was beautifully prepared and was very delicious. The food products were of high-quality and all were fresh - especially the fish dish. I was told that the dishes were inspired by classic French cuisine but with a contemporary twist. The service was impeccable yet friendly.
The restaurant is classicly decorated, mixed with modern furnishings, and very cozy. It is situated at the foot of the Cauberg in beautiful Valkenburg area of Limburg district of The Netherlands. We would certainly return to this restaurant again if we ever come to the Limburg area in the future.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

FL
“Perfect from start to Infini!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My husband and I ate about 9 courses here and each one was not only beautiful, it was delicious and nicely served. The food was so tasty, and you can tell hours of preparation and care goes into each step of each dish. I can find no fault whatsoever with anything I ate. The wine pairing was also very reasonably priced and well matched. You can tell the owners care deeply about their place and the food that they serve. There were very interesting combinations of food, with fruit and vegetables that I have never experienced before. Chef Michael is original is his sytyle, recipes and ideas, but still using classic techniques to achieve one of the best meals I have ever had! Make this restaurant an essential stop when in the area, or make a special trip to a wonderful town with an extraordinary restaurant!

Schinnen, The Netherlands
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Had a 7 course diner here this evening. Using a groupon.deal. Was a great deal. Excellent food. Each course was a taste sensation. We loved it.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
amsterdam
“excelent service and delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

We tried to make a reservation 1 day before we planned to have dinner in Infini. First we got the message that it was fully booked. Later the owner called us to ask if we were still interested because they received a cancellation. We took tge 7 course dinner and were surprised in each course. Among others fish, lamb, cheese, chocolate, etc. The restaurant offered a special wine arrangement: half a glass with each course. That way you are still able to drive safely and still can taste the best wine for each course. The combinations of wine and food were very special.

• Visited April 2012