Brightside (with the emphasis on the 'bright' paintwork) has its decor stuck firmly in the 80s. However the studio apartment we had was well equipped, spotlessly clean with a wonderful daily maid service and is in a good location. Would recommend it as a base for exploring beautiful Bermuda. We just shower, eat breakfast and go out for the whole day so it was perfect for us. Good value for money but don't expect luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of picturesque Flatts Village at the eastern end of Bermuda, Brightside with its informal atmosphere, is a great place, if you are looking for a home away from home. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Brightside Guest Apartments Hotel Smith`s
- Brightside Guest Apartments Smiths
- Brightside Guest Apartments Bermuda/Flatts Village