“EXCELLENT experience at Waterford for my Engagement Party” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Inn Waterford Convention Center

You added Clarion Inn Waterford Convention Center to your Saves list
Clarion Inn Waterford Convention Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   933 South Riverside Drive, South Rte 83, Elmhurst, IL 60126 (Formerly Quality Inn Elmhurst)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Elmhurst
Chicago, Illinois
“EXCELLENT experience at Waterford for my Engagement Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My engagement party was at Waterford on April 4. The staff was amazing. Not only were they truly accommodating to my needs for the event, the staff at the hotel was very nice and accommodating to my guests who stayed there. They were available for anything we needed and even put up with the slightly buzzed guests staying in their café area at 1:30 in the morning playing Cards Against Humanity. I have no complaints and would recommend this location to anyone who wanted to have a worry free experience for their event.

PS, Walmart is right across the way and so last minute emergency? You got a quick, convenient fix.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Kingston, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

am a truck driver,and my truck broke down and was in the shop at frieghtliner in Elmhurst,Il..And I choosed Clarion to stay for the weekend and very glad I did. On a Saturday at miday Kevin from the front desk,came and got me at the Freightliner shop. He took time to help me load my bags from the truck,cause there was quite a few. Got my room...and had a long nice hot shower then went to the bistro and enjoyed a nice hot meal. The room was clean and comfortable,food was tasty. And the staff was friendly and acomadating.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Tesh and Kate and all of the staff was absolutely great. I have already recommended this hotel to everyone I know. the service was great the prices was right and the staff was very helpful with getting our venue together

• Stayed April 2014
Hannibal, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This place is a hidden gem in the Chicagoland area. Connected to the Clarion Inn, it offers a beautiful function area along with modern rooms including a family suite (with full kitchen) and a honeymoon suite (with a Jacuzzi!). All of the rooms are newly remodeled and each one has a microwave and mini fridge! There is a pool as well. The hotel is located right on a main road (83/Kingery Hwy) and is about 5 minutes from downtown elmhurst and right across the road from a Super Wal Mart.

The food is through India House and is nothing short of amazing, We had 2 functions there (Friday mehndi and Sunday reception) and Pritesh worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted in the way of food, decoration, bridal suites and a discounted room block rate.

They specialize in Indian/Pakistani events but during our weekend there we saw events of all sorts.

Arvin handled our planning needs and was a key advisor for every facet of both functions. You can tell he knows his stuff and has suggestions that will really guide you through the stressful task of planning a wedding!! We had 2 tastings at the India House restaurants and Barbara was there to walk us through the food and bring us different choices based on our likes and dislikes. She was absolutely instrumental in making sure we had the food we wanted!!
Once onsite, some other key players also really stood out for us. Besides Arvin, Raminta handled our room block with expertise by making honoring pretty much any changes and requests with lightning speed. She was available over phone or email and was able to ensure that our room block was up to date and accurate at any given time. Veronica was our banquet captain, and she and her staff were excellent throughout each event. We especially appreciated the help of Manuel, who was able to help with pretty much anything we needed and was always checking up on my bride and I to make sure we were fed and watered through each event.
Overall the food, venue, and sleeping rooms are great here at Waterford, but anyone can construct those things. The real exceptional piece here is the staff that Pritesh has assembled and how they all work together to go above and beyond to make your special event the best one ever.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Melbourne Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Been Staying at the Clarion Inn over 5 years when I come into this area for business. Very easy access from interstates and close to the Ohare airport. Beautiful large parking, excellent rooms, and the greatest service! Cable televisions in the room features all the movie channels, local channels, and cable channels. Restaurant onsite very reasonable on pricing and excellent food. Large heated swimming pool and great fitness center.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Silver Creek, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Hotel is always clean, staff is always very professional. Rooms are clean and quite. Any of the food I get from Bistro C is always great and good porsitons. Im here twice a week and have never had a complaint.(Sort of home away from home.)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dorota W, Public Relations Manager at Clarion Inn Waterford Convention Center, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Dave,

I t is always a great pleasure to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay with us. I shared you kind words with our entire staff. Thank you for being a loyal guests and we are looking forward to see you next week!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I am from Florida and visited Chicago and then Elmhurst during my business trip. I loved this hotel with friendly and helpful front desk people, this is a truly great place to stay in if you have something to do in the area. I read that people complained about the location, but come one, we all understand it is not Miami. My company is located not far away from the hotel and I, personally, found the location to be just perfect. Rooms are extremely clean, towels are white (not white grey like those that you can see in some 3 star hotels). Also, it feels like renovation has been done not long time ago, everything looks new ish. Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to Clarion Inn Waterford Convention Center? Share your experiences!