“My go to place for a great breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 118 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: American
Illinois
“My go to place for a great breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

When my family is up for a nice breakfast out, this is our "go to" place. I get a kick out of the trompe l'oeil paintings that are on the walls next to each booth. They are hand painted window scenes that I think are very well done and add such a nice homey touch to this restaurant. I really enjoy the variety of breakfast selections. My favorites: 2+2+2 where I choose french toast, scrambled eggs and link sausage, eggsactly with scrambled eggs, ham, hash browns or fresh fruit and toast, or if I'm really hungry, the sampler with a crepe, mile high omelet and french toast. Each range in price from about $ to $8.50, and it is a lot to eat! The waitress provides a pitcher or water, and if you'd like a thermos of coffee as well. Friendly, attentive and super fast service as well as tasty food at reasonable prices keeps us coming back!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Elmhurst, Illinois
“Great neighborhood breakfast and lunch place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We have been to Fresh Start many times over the years. It is a great place for families. The owner is always there. The staff is friendly. The prices are reasonable. It's cute and clean. The food is good.

• Visited February 2013