“Brillant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
County Antrim, United Kingdom
“Brillant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Decided to eat here for our wedding anniverary, Well what can I say ,staff were friendly very efficent food was excellent. Great value for money hotel was spotless in all aeras. Staff are a credit to this hotel nothing is to much trouble .Thank you .

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We have had lunch here several times. Friendly efficient service. Fresh ingredients full of flavour cooked simply and with excellent results.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Very pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We called in as we were passing and enquired if we could get a bite to eat. At 7.30 on a Friday evening we were met by a manager who was only to happy to offer us the bar or the restaurant. We chose the bar as I do to like my baby annoying other diners. The staff were prompt in serving us and the meal was very good. We ordered duck spring rolls and spicy chicken wings (tasty but not very spicy) followed by salmon and chicken roast. The food was very good and I felt very well priced. We thoroughly enjoyed it and had more than enough as portions are large. On leaving the manager was very attentive ensuring we were happy with our experience. The Ballymac certainly didn't disappoint.

Lisburn
“crap luncheon”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

My wife and I decided to try the "Ballymac Hotel"for a lunch today Feb 14th... the place is very good on both outside and inside, a good range of beers and wines, spirits. The menu looked good , so we had veg soup x 2, Lasagne an garlic bread for my wife and I ha
d battered cod with mushy peas an chips.. my wife said too much basil in lasagne and no garlic on bread, she left hers, the best part of my meal was the chips ...I can.t say any more than that..... we wont be back again....