“ok” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 O'hare Airport

You added Motel 6 O'hare Airport to your Saves list
Motel 6 O'hare Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2881 Touhy Ave, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 (Formerly Travelodge OHare / Elk Grove Village)   |
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Elk Grove Village
St. John's, Canada
“ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Ok. Can't understand why smoking rooms are still an option in 2014. In Canada no smoking in any public place at all. Experience would have been better with the rude lady at the front desk even pretending to care.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Baymont2881, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 O'hare Airport, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
We apologize for the smoking rooms in our hotel, we know that most public places do not allow smoking but we do have few rooms that are smoking due to high demand. We pride our self's on costumer service, so I am sorry if the lady at the desk was being not helpful. We appreciate your feedback very much, and thank you for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I give my highest recommendations for this hotel. I wanted a Park and Fly Package where I could leave my car for 3 weeks while on vacation, and this hotel was truly a Godsend. My return flight was delayed over 5 hours with an anticipated arrival of 1:47 a.m. I called the hotel to let them know, and the front desk clerk said "No worries. We pick up 24/7." That gave me peace of mind. I arrived at O'Hare around 2:00 a.m. The shuttle driver came at that late hour to pick me up. As a solo traveler, it meant a lot that he was trustworthy. When I arrived, Donna said I could stay past the noon checkout time. I said 1:00 p.m. would be fine, but I overslept until 2:15 p.m. because I had been on a long international flight that included a domestic layover. The front desk clerk said it was OK that I stayed that long and did not charge any extra. This is a safe and nice place, with a pleasant and helpful staff. I saw pilots and flight attendants staying here, and they would know a good place. The Park and Fly Package was a great deal, too.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Baymont2881, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 O'hare Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
We appreciate your feedback. and your business very much. Traveling is very stressful these days, so we are here to make it easier. Sometimes the traffic slows down are shuttle time, but we do our best to be on time. We are looking to having you with us again.
Ada, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Hotel itself is fine for what you are paying but the transportation to and from the airport was terrible. They dropped everyone off at terminal 1 even though we need terminal 5. On the way home, we waited 40 minutes for the shuttle to come despite the hotel clerks continued reassurance that it would be there in 5 minutes. Last thing we wanted to do after a long day of flying. Next time we will stay at the Super 8 which had at least 3 shuttles pass through as we were waiting.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
We are very sorry, it took a while for the shuttles to pick you up from the airport. Sometimes we use two shuttle, and because of traffic it is still hard to make it online.
Coral Springs, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This Travelodge location is nice and clean but need updated furniture and TV's in the rooms...breakfast needs more items to choose from and need more cable channels on TV but very clean and very nice staff...would stay there again when in the area...shuttle should also take customers to downtown area

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

We appriaciate your feedback very much, we are currently updating everything in the hotel but it will take time.

Been to Motel 6 O'hare Airport? Share your experiences!