“Travelogde nice” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 O'hare Airport

You added Motel 6 O'hare Airport to your Saves list
Motel 6 O'hare Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2881 Touhy Ave, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 (Formerly Travelodge OHare / Elk Grove Village)   |
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Elk Grove Village
Coral Springs, Florida
“Travelogde nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This Travelodge location is nice and clean but need updated furniture and TV's in the rooms...breakfast needs more items to choose from and need more cable channels on TV but very clean and very nice staff...would stay there again when in the area...shuttle should also take customers to downtown area

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Baymont2881, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 O'hare Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
We appriaciate your feedback very much, we are currently updating everything in the hotel but it will take time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Guayaquil, Ecuador
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I only stayed for a very short night because I arrived at 1AM and left at 6AM! I will come here again if I ever need to!

The price was great and the service was excellent. Here's what made the service stand out: I arrived after a late flight, with a baby, by myself. I had requested via email and phone that they have a baby crib already set up in the room upon arrival. I have requested this at a 4 1/2 star hotel before and they did not do it, but Travelodge did! It's the little things! The lady at the front desk set up a wake up call for me but then I woke up before the alarm so I unplugged the phone because I didn't want to wake up my baby till the last minute. I was cutting it close to get down to the shuttle in time and as I was leaving my room she was coming up to find me because she had a taxi waiting for me! (Something was wrong with the shuttle.) The fact that she went up to find me because she couldn't reach me by phone was SO KIND. Thank you, whoever you are! Anyone who knows what it's like to travel with little ones knows how much these little touches make a difference.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Baymont2881, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 O'hare Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
We are very happy that you were satisfied with your stay, specially having a baby with you that needs a lot of attention. We are always willing to go out of our way, to make sure our guests have everything they need. We appreciate your business, and we are looking forward to your next stay with us.

Been to Motel 6 O'hare Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 O'hare Airport

Address: 2881 Touhy Ave, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 (Formerly Travelodge OHare / Elk Grove Village)
Location: United States > Illinois > Elk Grove Village
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Elk Grove Village
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 O'hare Airport 2*
Looking for a hotel near Chicago O'Hare Airport? The Baymont Inn and Suites O'Hare is pleased to provide our guests with exceptional service and quality amenities at an affordable price. Whether you are here for business or leisure, you can enjoy our Fitness Center, and Free High Speed Wireless Internet in all guest rooms, Free Cable, and much more. We have several restaurants nearby, including the Korner House Restaurant & Lounge which is adjacent to the hotel. We are located minutes from Chicago O'Hare International Airport, Blue Line Train to downtwon, Allstate Arena, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center and a convenient drive to Downtown Chicago with premiere shopping and entertainment. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 O'hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites Ohare / Elk Grove Village Hotel Elk Grove Village
Baymont Inn And Suites Ohare / Elk Grove Village
Ohare Baymont Inn
Elk Grove Village Baymont Inn

If you own or manage Motel 6 O'hare Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.