“Could have been better.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 O'hare Airport

You added Motel 6 O'hare Airport to your Saves list
Motel 6 O'hare Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2881 Touhy Ave, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 (Formerly Travelodge OHare / Elk Grove Village)   |
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Elk Grove Village
Champaign, Illinois
“Could have been better.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

It is clear that Baymont Inns are hit and miss. I have been two a few which were excellent, but this was is a near miss. Receptionist was unprofessional- answering her private cell phone twice while I was checking it. Room was not as nice as pictured. Bathroom was incredibly small. March has been unseasonably warm this year and the A/C was not working properly. That made for a warm and sticky start to our day. It is very close to ORD, but the directions/address I got from google maps were not accurate. Would probably stay again for the right price.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Baymont2881, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 O'hare Airport, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Our staff here at Baymont is trained to be proffesional and helpful to our guests, we apriciate all the comment from our guest who were not satisfied so we can improve on our costumer service at all times. There are many issues we are improving right now, from new A/C units to flat screen TV's.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

Basics as expected, but all done right. Comfortable bed, clean room and public space, breakfast included fresh fruit and strong coffee. I arrived after O'Hare shuttle stopped for the night, so the property sprang for a taxi (super prompt). Otherwise shuttle runs every 30 minutes. Will be back again.

Room Tip: 3 story property, lots of stairwells, designed for use.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
We are more than happy to provide clean and comfortable beds to our guests, also we have 24/7 transportation from and to O'Hare airport. Free breakfast and free Wi-Fi also included. When our guests are satisfied with their stay, than we know our job has been done.
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a few times. There isn't anything more for me to say, I keep staying here and it always meets my expectations. Great price, very clean and close to the places I need to go!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Baymont is set up for our guest who want to have a nice, clean comfortable room at a great price. When our guests come back to saty with us, it tells us that we did our job the first time and this is what Baymont is all about.
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

We stayed at this hotel every time we take vacations. The staff is simply wonderful. Paul is the best, Luis our shuttle driver is the best. Breakfast is always ready before 6:00a.m. Really is a great hotel! Very quiet and near to Ohare.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Here at Baymont Costumer service is our priority, we love to help our guests and we treat them as part of our Baymont family.
Lima, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

I had one night here because I had an 11 hours layover in Chicago over night, and needed someplace close and cheap. This was the cheapest place I found, that seemed somewhat decent. I got to the airport and was waiting for a shuttle for a long time, but it didn't came. Nowhere did it say that I had to call for a shuttle to come specifically to my terminal, because that terminal they didn't usually go to. This made my trip a little more stressful, but when I called and they sent a shuttle, it took about 30 mins only, when they had said approximately 45 min.

The hotel had nice big rooms, your own bathroom with a bath tub, everything was nice and clean. The service was nothing to complain about. Free breakfast, continental in the morning before 6 am, good enough.
The staff was nice and helpful whenever I needed anything.
The rooms were quiet, no noises or anything that kept me up. The shuttle took about 15 minutes from the airport to the hotel, since it is 5.5 miles away.

I enjoyed my short stay, and I would recommend it again.
The only thing I would suggest is that it says something more on the website about the shuttle, that you have to call, and specify what terminal, otherwise it doesn't come at all. For a fresh traveler like me it is not good to know, when all the other shuttles came frequently.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
We apologize when the shuttle service is not working as it should, we always run 24/7 every 30 minutes so our guest should not be waiting for more than 30 minutes for the van.
Indianapolis, IN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

Front desk was consistently nice, fixed a small billing problem with my company in minutes, and allowed for an early check-in after my flight landed at O'Hare.

Complimentary morning breakfast is above average.

Wifi connection is decent.

Detractions: Bed was exceptionally firm, my comforter had small cigarette burns, and there was very little channel variety on the TV.

One strong recommendation if stay at this hotel and want delivery: Marino's Pizza and Pasta! EXCELLENT FIND!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Baymont2881, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 O'hare Airport, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Our hotel has comfortable beds and nice clean rooms, we also have a variety of menus for take out food. We have upgraded to HBO, and added other chanels on our TV's.
tampa fl.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

We stayed here for a whole week. Excellent service.Can believe negative reviews. Very clean and safe for the traveler in a budget. Will definetly go back.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
We are glad when our guests are satysfied with our service, here at Baymont guest's safety and comfort is our number one priority.

Been to Motel 6 O'hare Airport? Share your experiences!