Stained bed coverings and a foul odor greet you as you enter a small room. The front desk was surly and unhelpful--not the environment for a weary traveler. Note to the elderly, handicapped or disabled traveler--rooms are only available with a single bed for the handicapped accessible rooms--if you are traveling with a companion or more than one other person, you will need to get two rooms. The hotel is not family friendly and does not accommodate parties with disability issues. The desk is unpleasant to parties checking in and the entire hotel is dated and dirty. Advice---stay away--overpriced for the accommodations and an overall unpleasant environment.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Elk Grove Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Elk Grove Village
- Quality Inn & Suites Elk Grove Village Hotel Elk Grove Village
- Quality Inn Elk Grove Village
- Elk Grove Village Quality Inn