got good corporate discount from my company and city hotels were more than twice as much. shuttle was 1/2 hour late (due to severe flooding earlier in the day). HOWEVER, the front desk could have told me that instead of saying that it would arrive @ 10:15 (while waiting in freezing cold) .. Lobby was under construction . (website made no mention).. room was staring right at the highway.. ask for a room (odd #) not facing the steady drone of traffic.. the 2nd night i asked for a new room.. guy ended up putting me on same floor with same, traffic (sound) issue..so i just stayed where i was.. (clerk didn't know ??) breakfast was decent.. one day they ran out of yogurt/next day milk.. 2nd day shuttle.. was 45 minutes late picking up at the airport. clerk said it'll arrive at 6:15 pm.. when i called at 6:35pm he called driver and was told driver had another 20 minutes before he'd arrive.. couldn't i be told that so i wasn't standing outside for 45 minutes?. When I checked out i wanted to print my boarding pass.. i was in the lobby 1/2 hour early. the one computer was occupied the entire time.. BY THE SHUTTLE DRIVER!! room was comfortable and there's a mcdonalds/subway/dunkin donuts and white castle a minute walk away.. if your can put up with the delays in the shuttle/the lobby under construction (which should make it look nicer) and some out of stocks for breakfast and you can get a good rate.. go for it..
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn o`Hare/Elk Grove Hotel Elk Grove Village
- La Quinta Inn o`Hare/Elk Grove Hotel
- La Quinta Elk Grove Village
- Elk Grove Village La Quinta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.