“Best Deep Dish pizza around” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Chicago, Illinois
“Best Deep Dish pizza around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

If you're looking for excellent Chicago Style pizza - look no further. Lou Malnati's has the best deep dish pizza. My husband & I go all the time and we always start with the 'Malnati's salad (delicious!) and then a cheese deep dish pizza. On Valentines Day they have heart shaped pizza as well, which is always a hit.

There is usually a decent wait time and I do not think they take reservations. But it is worth the wait!

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chicago
“My favorite deep dish pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

I love this pizza. It is excellent. The flavors are wonderful.

Portland, Oregon
“LOTS OF FOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I got the veggie pizza. Lots of cheese and veggies. It was tasty and filling. Large slices of pizza.

Visited March 2012
“A NEIGHBORHOOD STAPLE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

This restaurant is a good choice for those who are attending an event in Rosemont such as at the Allstate arena. The setting is whimsical Tuscany with a bar set off in a side room next to the dining section. The servers tend to be experienced and efficient and the management is very attentive here.

A friend and I went on a Saturday afternoon in February after a basketball game at the Allstate arena. We ordered our usual, a large deep dish pizza with cheese, sausage and mushrooms. This is one of the best deep dish pizzas you can get in the suburbs. In the past we have also had other traditional Italian food which has been very good, particularly considering how reasonable the prices are. Overall, this place is good in so many ways you will find yourself of coming back repeatedly.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“Best Pizza in the NW suburbs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

I generally dislike Midwest pizza (I am a snobby east coast guy) because I cannot fathom why people allow their pizza to be cut into squares or why they feel the need to use a knife and fork for PIZZA! This, after 30 years out here, still makes me nuts, but Lou Malnati's is one of the exceptions. I love their sauce, cheese and crust, though I still don't use a fork or knife, I take my chances with a napkin and go for it!! With hot giardinara on top, this is the best Chicago has, believe me. Even a Philly guy stops complaining about crummy pizza at Lou's!!

Visited January 2012