I just returned from staying at this hotel for a week of training in the area. Check in and out were quick and efficient, the room was clean and well stocked, the property well-maintained, and the bed was comfortable. The breakfasts were the typical fare you find at a Country Inn & Suites. The hotel is located in a good location with a Wal-Mart and many restaurants within walking distance.
The only issues I had were that the alarm clock did not seem to work so I had to rely on my smart phone to wake me up in time. And when I tried to turn on the heater it set off the smoke alarm in my room so I had to turn it back to the AC. Fortunately it was warm during my stay so I didn't need to rely on the heater. I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Town house and condominium style rooms with full kitchenette, washer/dryer. All king beds with pull out sofa-sleeper. A/C and free local/long-distance calling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Carlson, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Effingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Effingham Hotel Effingham
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Effingham
- Country Inn Effingham
- Effingham Country Inn