“Best prime rib I've ever tasted!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 107 Restaurants in Edwardsville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Sandwiches
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Edwardsville, Illinois
“Best prime rib I've ever tasted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2010

Pricey restaurant, but worth every penny. My husband and I go every year for special occassions, and hands-down they have the best prime rib we have ever tasted (and we've tasted ALOT)! We also love the baked potatoes cooked and served in brown wrap, and their Greek salad is to die for! I highly recommend this Andria's restaurant (don't bother with the Fairview Heights, IL. location - rude service, substandard taste)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Edwardsville, IL
“Fantastic steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2009

I would not consider Andria's over priced. It is expensive, but the quality of the food makes it worth the price. If you want a cheap steak, go to Applebees. If you want high quality meat prepared to perfection, go to Andria's. If you're with someone special, have the Chateaubriand.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
STL
“Absolutely great, food - service - the works!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2009

I've traveled extensively throughout North America and dined at some of the worlds best restaurants. This was easily one of the top two or three best steaks I've ever had! The bananas foster was THE best I've ever had! I read the other reviews before we went & for those who filed bad reports on this place, you have no idea what your talking about--stick with ponderosa -- not that there's anything wrong with it, I just think its more to your tastes. Service was excellent. Staff was very personable, and very attractive. An elegant meal & a great value for this level of food!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edwardsville, Illinois
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2009

We ate here once with three others and every single person at the table raved about their food. my husband still dreams about the steak with a sauce that was creamy with crab meat (sorry, can't remember the name of it). It's a strange location - in a cliche ranch-style home from the 60's or 70's but don't let that fool you - the inside is quite nice without being pretentious or trendy. we will definitely be going back.

Litchfield,Il
“Cannot reccomend”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2009

Obscenely over-priced. Average food. Will not go back.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere