We stayed in the premium room with a kitchen, living room, enclosed porch and huge bathroom with whirlpool tub.
The good: Room was much Better than we expected, had to be 1,000 square feet. Granite counter tops in the kitchen. Large LCD TV mounted above a gas fireplace. Plenty of seating if you're taking a family of 5. Huge 2 person(or 3 person if that's your style) whirlpool tub. Secluded at the very end of the hotel.
The bad: They had dishes in the kitchen, some of which were dirty from the last guests. We washed them, not a huge deal. Wife saw a centipede in the bathroom(lol). The door didn't seem very safe. It locked like all hotel rooms, but it was a dual door and the only thing holding it closed after you lock it is a latch at the top of the secondary swinging door.
Overall great value and experience, would patronize again.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria Hotel East Peoria
- Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria Hotel
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off I-74 at the beautiful East Port Marina, Stoney Creek Inn is a special place that offers a relaxing experience for both vacation and business travelers. We feature Northwoods themed rooms, an Indoor/outdoor heated pool, sauna, and whirlpool spa plus expanded hot breakfast served daily. If you’re visiting family or friends, Bradley University, Illinois Central College, the Par-a-dice Casino, Caterpillars World headquarters or just getting away from it all, you’ll feel right at home with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.