My friend, her grandchildren, and I have been staying at Stoney Creek for several years, while in Peoria to see the "Festival of Lights". Although we did enjoy it this year, we did have one complaint. The chairs, both in the room and the breakfast room, were pretty wobbly. They really should repair them before someone sits on one and it breaks.
The room was clean, although there was some dust hanging from the ceiling. We stayed in a bunkbed room, which had adequate space for us. The breakfast was good, except our last day there, they didn't have out the waffle makers. One of the children with us is a fussy eater and was very disappointed that there were no waffles. There are two different hot items each day. I think the biscuits and gravy is some of the best I've ever tasted. The indoor-outdoor pool was enjoyed by all. I like having the hotel located near the river, where we could go for a short walk. We are already planning on going back next year.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria Hotel
- Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria Hotel East Peoria
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off I-74 at the beautiful East Port Marina, Stoney Creek Inn is a special place that offers a relaxing experience for both vacation and business travelers. We feature Northwoods themed rooms, an Indoor/outdoor heated pool, sauna, and whirlpool spa plus expanded hot breakfast served daily. If you’re visiting family or friends, Bradley University, Illinois Central College, the Par-a-dice Casino, Caterpillars World headquarters or just getting away from it all, you’ll feel right at home with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotwire so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.