Well located in E. Peoria just across the Illinois River from Peoria. A country western motif, with an excellent restaurant next door. Try the whitefish & redbeans washed down with a couple of draught beers. Hotel is very friendly, clean, comfortable beds, excellent breakfast, and a great value. Highly recommend ahd would definitely stay they again.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria Hotel
- Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria Hotel East Peoria
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off I-74 at the beautiful East Port Marina, Stoney Creek Inn is a special place that offers a relaxing experience for both vacation and business travelers. We feature Northwoods themed rooms, an Indoor/outdoor heated pool, sauna, and whirlpool spa plus expanded hot breakfast served daily. If you’re visiting family or friends, Bradley University, Illinois Central College, the Par-a-dice Casino, Caterpillars World headquarters or just getting away from it all, you’ll feel right at home with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotwire so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.