My husband and I stayed there Jan.25-27 2012. Our room was clean and comfortable and quiet. My two biggest complaints were not enough lighting to be able to sit and read. The room was pretty dim. Also there's simply not enough bathroom counter space. The hotel employees were all very friendly and polite. They have a free breakfast but the set up is way too crowded, so that needs to be better laid out and organized. The pool and hot tub were fine but the pool water wasn't very clear and the hot tub temp was only tepid. They have a dry sauna in the pool area but it would be much better if it was steam instead. A nice place overall.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria Hotel East Peoria
- Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria Hotel
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off I-74 at the beautiful East Port Marina, Stoney Creek Inn is a special place that offers a relaxing experience for both vacation and business travelers. We feature Northwoods themed rooms, an Indoor/outdoor heated pool, sauna, and whirlpool spa plus expanded hot breakfast served daily. If you’re visiting family or friends, Bradley University, Illinois Central College, the Par-a-dice Casino, Caterpillars World headquarters or just getting away from it all, you’ll feel right at home with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotwire so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.