We decided to take our daughter and grandchildren to see the "Festival of Lights", the annual event in East Peoria. We chose Stoney Creek Inn because some friends had previously stayed there and the location and price were good. The kids loved the pool, we were able to slip away to the casino nearby for a couple of hours, and the staff were great. The room were clean and comfortable. Even with a group there for some occasion, we were treated well and the service was good. We would definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria Hotel East Peoria
- Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria Hotel
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off I-74 at the beautiful East Port Marina, Stoney Creek Inn is a special place that offers a relaxing experience for both vacation and business travelers. We feature Northwoods themed rooms, an Indoor/outdoor heated pool, sauna, and whirlpool spa plus expanded hot breakfast served daily. If you’re visiting family or friends, Bradley University, Illinois Central College, the Par-a-dice Casino, Caterpillars World headquarters or just getting away from it all, you’ll feel right at home with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn - East Peoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.