“Par-a-dice Hotel a Lifesave!” 4 of 5 stars

Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   21 Blackjack Blvd, East Peoria, IL 61611   |
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in East Peoria
Peoria, IL
“Par-a-dice Hotel a Lifesave!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2007

It was a Saturday evening before my husband and I were to leave on our summer vacation, about 11:00 p.m. Suddenly, my husband said, "we've got a problem!" Let's just say it was a major plumbing issue and we had to turn off the water, which meant no bathroom available! We decided that we needed a bathroom (it's the little things) and started calling hotels. Booked. There was a softball tournament in town and every hotel, even across the river, were booked. We called the Paradice and I told the woman who answered our dilemma and she said, "Come on over." She got a room ready for us and was very kind. Even though it was a smoking room, I didn't mind...I was exhausted.
The hotel was very accomodating and went out of their way to make sure we had a room! Thanks, Par-a-dice!

• Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2006

Had a great time. Hotel as excellent. Rooms very clean and roomy. Casino was nice, didn't win, but would like to go back. The food was very good and lots of variety. Employees were very nice and helpful. recommend it highly and would love to go back again.

• Stayed June 2006
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2006

I had a great 2 nights at the hotel. The rooms are clean and the front desk staff are always very nice and helpful. I play all the time and the most I have ever won is $1,000.00 which was several years ago. I haven't won anything in over more than a year. The stay is always excellent but the play..............

• Stayed June 2006
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2006

I just finished staying at the hotel for a Caterpillar Conference. The place was pleasant and clean. However, they screwed up my bill. I got charged twice, and credited only once for their mistake. To top it off, they failed to take into account that the exchange rate is different for charge vs. debit transcations with credit cards. I am not sure what happened, but, somebody over there does not fully understand their job. I am still waiting for some resolution to an additional overcharge of approximately $79 which does not match my official receipt. They promised to call me back, but, so far, nobody has called.

• Stayed June 2006, traveled on business
Lansing, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2005

I have stayed at the Para-A-Dice Casino Hotel a few times and each time I must say I have been very pleased with the room and staff. I wish the hotel was connected to the casino;but it is only a short walk across the parking lot or take the 24 hour shuttle.

At present there is a lot of construction in the area and you will face detours.

The traffic in the Chicago area is very very bad. It takes about an hour to cover a few miles and it is bumper to bumper.

CHICAGO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2005

I was really impressed with this hotel. The rooms were big and spotless.
The staff was really friendly and helpful. The casino was fun and not too crowded.
Very nice place, I will be coming back.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2005

nice place to getaway, the hotel is great, clean rooms, and the staff
has always been friendly. the casino has a good selection of
slots and tables, and again the staff was plesant and helpful the only thing upsetting is these lil old grey hair ladys
keep sitting next to me and hitting big jackpots. (ha)

Been to Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino

Address: 21 Blackjack Blvd, East Peoria, IL 61611
Location: United States > Illinois > East Peoria
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in East Peoria
Hotel Class:3 star — Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Par-a-Dice Hotel And East Peoria
Casino Peoria

If you own or manage Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.