Stayed here July 4, 2011.
Very good welcome, they made a special accommodations so that we could use our Mariott points and still get an upgrade. The room was overall very nice. The one problem is that the bathroom had rust along the sides. It was kind of gross but the rest of the bathroom was alright. The room had two flat screen tv's. and a sitting area. Shuttle service was great, and free!
*Hallway had several leaks coming from ceiling.
** Breakfast closed 45 minutes early. Guest Services manual that they leave in your room says that breakfast stays open until 10:00 am on weekends AND holidays... In this case, the fourth of July.
*** Manager was talking about us (saying we demanded suites and complained about something. It was very rude and unprofessional especially considering I was standing right there! She was working at 2:45. VERY impolite!
**** Pool closed early because they had to add chemicals, even though kids were playing.
This definitely would receive a below average in my mind... may even ask for a refund.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is East Peoria's newest hotel, opening in April 2009. This 89-room hotel features 33 suites, 32-inch HD LCD TV's in every room, a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, complimentary shuttle service, an indoor pool and whirlpool, a 24-hour fitness center, business library, and a friendly professional staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Peoria East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Peoria East
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Peoria East Hotel East Peoria