“Local Coffee without the hipe” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 89 Restaurants in East Peoria
east peoria il
“Local Coffee without the hipe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I’m with Illino1 I have been going in there since they opened always the right spot ..if you got a acidy cup that’s what you asked for he always has several there to sample from .Tastes are different and some are not for me but there are defiantly enough choices to find your fit .probably like it was said a jealous competitor . also I joke with Fred on being the king of branding ..It’s sad when someone that works as hard as they have to get on the map and there are those that do not know what Honest opinion means .keep you the good work.

• Visited November 2011

Peoria, Illinois
“Nice place, nice people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

A nice low-key place to sit back and enjoy the moment. Coffee is robust, just the way I like it!

Visited June 2011
Groveland, Illinois
“darkness1 is wrong!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

Just ran across these reviews of EYSAL'S Coffee Roasters and my opinion is darkness1's review is totally off-base, probably written by a competitor attempting to blacken their name. Being a longtime customer I have NEVER had a bad cup from them. Always a good, varied selection. Fun atmosphere and Fred, Judy and Don go out of their way to please their customers. Great coffee shop, come see what you are missing!!

• Visited August 2011
Pekin, Illinois
“My favorite coffee shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

I've been enjoying Fred & Judy's coffee for two years now. My favorite shop in the Peoria area by far. I also buy their coffee and espresso beans for home. Great service, great product, can't say enough good things about them!

East Peoria, IL
“I haven't tasted any better since I started going there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2009

It is a family run business. My wife and I started going there, since it was a new local business. We were not used to the prices at a coffee house, since I myself was brought up stopping at the local service stations. We have not had a bad experience on anything since we have been there. We love the coffee, the atmosphere and especially my French Vanilla Latte. Fred and his wife are wonderful people and everyone should try out the place. Just because you don't like one out of his many choices does not mean that their isn't another gem in there somewhere.
-c and t