We stayed for 3 nights on our "Tesco Clubcard Vouchers" so had just a standard room.
Very easy to find and all local attractions very accessible.
Ate in the restaurant 1st night, very good food and wine selction was good, meal very good value for money and restaurant very relaxing.
Drinks in lounge all 3 nights we stayed, again very noce atmosphere even with the weddings/corporate do's that were also on.
Room service one night, very prompt and spot on.
Breakfast very good.
Overall staff were all extremely friendly and helpful and more than willing to talk and made you felt very welcome.
Had a lovely stay, would definitely stay there again, only real complaint however was that the rooms do not probably have enough insulation - the person snoring next door was a bit annoying ! However, this in no way detracted from the overall stay which was excellent.
For the future - perhaps a health suite (sauna, jacuzzi etc.) would be nice if funds allow !
- Also Known As:
- Hatherley Manor Gloucester
- Hatherley Manor Hotel Gloucester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hatherley Manor's recent one million pound refurbishment has created a wonderful transformation to the reception, bar, lounge, Dewinton Restaurant and hotel bedrooms. Traditional features have been beautifully enhanced with an abundance of lavish furnishings and timeless decoration to create a contemporary chic style. There is an impressive selection of Double and Twin bedrooms. The Executive, Superior and Four-Poster room offer elegance and luxury. Hatherley Manor became a fully non smoking hotel at the start of May 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Hatherley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.