We stayed in Hatherley Manor, back in July last year and really enjoyed it. We booked a junior suite and got upgraded to a master. It was a beautiful room with a big open fire place. Our breakfast each morning was cooked fresh and was delicious. We also enjoyed their bar food on several occasions too. As the hotel is outside town it is really peaceful. I'd reccomend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice chilled out getaway in the English countyside!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hatherley Manor's recent one million pound refurbishment has created a wonderful transformation to the reception, bar, lounge, Dewinton Restaurant and hotel bedrooms. Traditional features have been beautifully enhanced with an abundance of lavish furnishings and timeless decoration to create a contemporary chic style. There is an impressive selection of Double and Twin bedrooms. The Executive, Superior and Four-Poster room offer elegance and luxury. Hatherley Manor became a fully non smoking hotel at the start of May 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hatherley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatherley Manor Gloucester
- Hatherley Manor Hotel Gloucester