My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at this wonderful old Manor. We were looking for somewhere special to stay for my birthday and Hatherley Manor ticked all the boxes. When we arrived we were welcomed and were offered a Dinner/ Bed and Breakfast package that suited our needs. The restaurant offered a good menu both for dinner and breakfast. We enjoyed eating some of the local produce grown on the property. In the morning we walked around the lovely gardens. The rooms were spacious and comfortable with a view. We were also able to use the free Wifi facilities while we sat in the cosy lounge/bar area. We highly recommend this Manor to travellers visiting the Gloucester area.
- Also Known As:
- Hatherley Manor Gloucester
- Hatherley Manor Hotel Gloucester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hatherley Manor's recent one million pound refurbishment has created a wonderful transformation to the reception, bar, lounge, Dewinton Restaurant and hotel bedrooms. Traditional features have been beautifully enhanced with an abundance of lavish furnishings and timeless decoration to create a contemporary chic style. There is an impressive selection of Double and Twin bedrooms. The Executive, Superior and Four-Poster room offer elegance and luxury. Hatherley Manor became a fully non smoking hotel at the start of May 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Hatherley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.