The standard rooms look a bit dated I was given a room at the far end of the hotel and there was no wi fi signal even the TV had no signal.I phoned reception and the staff were very helpful and I was moved to a different room which decor wise was identical but being closer to the middle of the hotel had reception. The bath and shower were excellent with very high pressure and plenty of hot water reception staff were very friendly surprising that a hotel with it's large grounds has not built a pool a fitness centre
- Also Known As:
- Hatherley Manor Gloucester
- Hatherley Manor Hotel Gloucester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hatherley Manor's recent one million pound refurbishment has created a wonderful transformation to the reception, bar, lounge, Dewinton Restaurant and hotel bedrooms. Traditional features have been beautifully enhanced with an abundance of lavish furnishings and timeless decoration to create a contemporary chic style. There is an impressive selection of Double and Twin bedrooms. The Executive, Superior and Four-Poster room offer elegance and luxury. Hatherley Manor became a fully non smoking hotel at the start of May 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Hatherley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.