This hotel has recently been remodeled with new furniture, carpeting & large flat TV screens. Their prices are reasonable compared to the other hotels in the area. However, their hot breakfasts leave a lot to be desired. White gravy over biscuits is what is usually served. Once in awhile, they will serve scrambled eggs & sausage patties. Apples, bananas & cupcakes are also available, as well as orange juice, milk & coffee. The hotel is conveniently located near I-355 & a 1/2 hr. drive to downtown Chicago, depending on the traffic. There are 2 big shopping malls near the hotel (Yorktown & Oak Brook Center).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Downers Grove is the perfect location for your stay in the suburbs. Situated close to Interstate 355 and I88. Rated one of the best hotels in Downers Grove in Trip Advisor. Only 25 minutes away from Downtown Chicago and O'Hare Airport. Whether travelling for Business or Leisure we'll always make you feel right at home. 120 newly renovated guest rooms that can accommodate big groups. A meeting space is also available with an extra fee. Enjoy FREE Parking, FREE High Speed Internet Access (both Wifi & Hardwire), FREE use of Business Center, FREE access on our outdoor pool(seasonal) and enjoy the COMPLIMENTARY HOT BREAKFAST (make your own waffle, hard boiled egg, yogurt, biscuits & gravy, Free Coffee & tea 24 hours and Great staff 24/7 at your service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Downers Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Downers Grove Hotel Downers Grove
- Downers Grove Comfort Inn