I've lived at the Marriott Suites, Mariott Oakbrook or Marriott Oakbrook Hills for the last 9 months. Of the three, Marriott Suits is my favorite for room accomodations and service. They are the only Mariott with facial recognition -- as soon as I walk in the lobby, I am always greated by name. Rooms are comfortable and spacious. Their breakfast is standard Marriott-good. Restaurant, apart from breakfast, is a 2 out of 5, but so are the others. Their indoor/outdoor pool is very nice, although their hot tub and indoor pool are a little on the cool side. Each Marriott excells in different areas, but I stay here for what is important to me.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott Suites Downers Grove Hotel
- Chicago Marriott Suites Downers Grove Hotel Downers Grove
- Marriott Downers Grove
- Downers Grove Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top choice among Downers Grove, Illinois hotels, the Chicago Marriott Suites Downers Grove offers exceptional service and convenience in a distinctive boutique-like setting. Ideal for both business and leisure travelers, our versatile location is in the heart of the East-West corridor between I-88 and I-355. Providing every guest with a spacious hotel suite and modern amenities, our Chicago area hotel is near the Morton Arboretum, Brookfield Zoo, and Oakbrook Shopping Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Chicago Marriott Suites Downers Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.