“Great location close to the airport” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Des Plaines
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Usa
“Great location close to the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

The Rosemont Hilton Garden Inns was a great experience. They provided great service, family friendly and quite. It is close to the airport and allows easy access. They provide parking and shuttle service to the airport. I would definitely go back to this location and I would definitely go to other Hilton Garden Inns. As A hilton honors member I received bottles of water for myself and my family.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dan G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this review, October 1, 2014
Dear R R,

I just wanted to write you to thank you for taking the time to respond to our on-line survey. We appreciate your feedback!

I will be more than happy to share your comments with the rest of our team! We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Dan Garcia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is a very nice place to stay. The van/shuttle service is very good.You are very close to Giordano's Pizzeria, this is the best pizza ever.You are not far from the train station, so getting a train to down town is easy and conveniant.

Dear Daryl,

Chicago, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Stayed here July 2014 for 3 nights. Absolutely nothing to complain about EXCEPT for the food which I gave a 7 out of 10. However my rating must be taken in perspective as I did not try everything on the menu. The shuttle service was my personal favorite as I was able to move around within environs easily.

Dear Brendon,

Thanks for taking the time to post on our Tripadvisor page. I have shared your comments with the rest of our team. Please let us know if you are not happy with the quality of our food next time you are in. We'll be more than happy to ensure your satisfaction.

Thank you for staying with us!

Orange Co. CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

There are so many choices in the O'hare area - I'll likely pick another next time. Arrived late into ORD, and then waited 45 min for the shuttle to arrive. Bad start. The were two desk clerks - one was already busy, the other just kept her head down while I waited. Finally - in the room at 2am. I will say the room is super quiet, even tho the planes are flying right overhead.

Dear smontague2868,

Please accept my most sincere apologies for the unfortunate experience during your stay with us. Rest assured, I followed up with all concerned individuals to prevent this type of incident from happening in the future.
If I, personally, can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contacting me directly.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We chose the hilton after a horrific stay at another chicago hotel based on trip advisor reviews. The staff bent over backwards to make our stay relaxing. They had put a room on hold for us on the top floor at the end of a hall because a family reunion was taking up many of the other floors. I guess the staff thought we needed a brake after our previous night. The room was standard but clean. Everything worked and the bed was firm but not rock hard. Checkout was easy and the shuttle to Ohare was prompt. I wish they had a standard free continental rather than trying to sex it up so they could charge $14. Overall, a very good stay and I would do it again if I'm ever laid over at O'hare.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Micah,

Thanks for your kind words in regards to your recent stay with us. I'll be sure to share them with the staff. I'll also share your comments with our Food and Beverage team to analyze the cost of our breakfast.

Thanks again, safe travels,

Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Nice hotel with free parking that was pleasantly quiet even though it so close to the airport. The breakfast buffet was also very nice (additional cost / free for Hilton Gold and Diamond members). Like most Hilton Garden Inns it has a cook that can make eggs any way you like, omelets, pancakes, and waffles.

Dear Shashank,

I just wanted to write you to thank you for taking the time to post on our Tripadvisor page. We appreciate your feedback!

I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast and amenities. Thank you again for staying with us. If I can be of personal assistance to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hilton Garden Inn O'Hare
Valparaiso, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I highly recommend any of the Hilton brands as I have stayed in many of their hotels over the years including the Hilton Garden Inns, the Hampton Inns, the Embassy Suites and the Homewood Suites. Have always experienced high quality in each. Choose a Hilton next time you travel you will not be disappointed they have high standards for all their brands.

Dear Linda,

Thank you again for staying with us at Hilton Garden Inn. If I can be of personal assistance to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hilton Garden Inn O'Hare
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago O'Hare
Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport
Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont
SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!