“Great customer service ” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Des Plaines
“Great customer service ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We missed our connecting flight to Green Bay, and checked in tonight. The front desk employee, Johnathan went out of his way to help us and included a free wifi code and breakfast. Very nice touch, after a long day with missed flight etc thanks!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Alex B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear Emser71,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us on TripAdvisor.com. Our team is delighted we could make your trip a little easier after a rough day at the airport. Have a wonderful week!

Hilton Garden Inn - Chicago O'Hare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Billings, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

My trip was not for business as it is for most guests that stay here. I was meeting my granddaughter and her mother for the first time. I had informed some of the staff of my situation. I have never encountered such a wonderful, caring staff that went above and beyond to help me in every way.
The front desk staff were exceptional in helping me with everything from calling cab companies, finding a salon, lending me a wine opener and so much more. The drivers were outstanding, friendly, helpful..... The dining staff, especially Maria, who made a 1 year olds birthday something so special for me and her mother. I spent every last penny I had on this trip and he staff at this particular hotel made us feel like royalty. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Shelleyi Boysun

Stayed October 2013
Dear Ms. Boysun,

Thank you for your kind comments and for taking time to review our property. I am glad to hear that our staff made your stay a little more enjoyable, especially with the celebration of your granddaughter's first birthday. It will be my pleasure to share your heartfelt review with Maria and the rest of our staff. I look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you and your family back in the near future. From all of us at the Hilton Garden Inn, thank you for staying with us!

Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stayed for 4 dyas total, started with 2 days and extended another 2 days, was very happy with the hotel. Restaurant was good and convenient. The rooms could be quiter, most noise coming from hallway from people opening/closing doors. One thing is missing in the room which is a safety box to lock away small things when leaving the room. But overall I would stay there again, close to Chicago Ohare airport which makes it convenient.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Isam Hanna S,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us to improve our services. While we pride ourselves on being one of the quietest hotels in the O'Hare area, it seems our rooms fell short of your expectations. We welcome any suggestions you may have. Feel free to telephone us directly at 847-296-8900. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Holland MI, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Likes: value, cleanliness, efficient staff and good restaurant for breakfast. My personal request for omelet was done just the way I preferred. There were many choices of food items such as 4 juices, fresh fruits, breads, toasts and the usual fixings. The wait staff was efficient and professional. They seemed to know many guests had appointments to make and were there to make sure time was not wasted. Dislikes: Slightly noisier than I am used to because of the proximity to the airport. But for air travelers, it is a good trade off. Parking area is well-lit for security. The lined spaces are narrower than I am used to. I parked my compact Civic between two large SUVs and had a hard time getting in and out of my car.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Wallace F,

We’re glad you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn – Chicago O’Hare! Thank you for reviewing our property on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your business and detailed review. I'll be sure to share your comments with our maintenance team and the rest of our staff.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I've been in and out of Chicago area for a numerous of times within the past 10 months. I must say that this hotel is quite magnificent. Not only this hotel has great values but also it's in the middle of it all. It is minutes from the O'Hare International Airport, Financial District, and Rivers Casino. Comparing to many hotels around where I have to pay to park even I stay there, it's complimentary here. It has great foods, and the atmosphere is excellent. It just make me no wanting to leave. The room is very clean. I took my baby girl almost everywhere and she always cried herself to sleep, yet she didn't cry one bit while we reside here for the past few days. This is my fourth time here. I'll definitely be back. This hotel wow me in every ways.

Dear CP413,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel and the Hilton brand. We're honored to be your hotel of choice in the Chicagoland area. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel property and staff. From all of us at the Hilton Garden Inn, thank you for staying with us!

Liberty Township, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The hotel is spotless, the staff is friendly and helpful, the breakfast buffet is exceptional. The pool and work out room really nice. Very close to airport but surprisingly quiet. Convenient to everything in Chicago. Water pressure for shower was better than home! Great variety of snacks in pantry.

Dear Cynthia B,

We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for choosing our hotel for your weekend getaway. We hope to welcome you back soon. Have a wonderful weekend!

Clemmons
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed one night, on Oct 24. Very clean, efficient, professional. Staff very attentive. Business center always available (In some hotels, kids monopolize the PCs.) Shuttle to O'Hare runs 24/7 on the hour and half-hour. Departed exactly on time with cheerful, helpful driver and was at O'Hare quickly--faster than I expected. Hot breakfast was excellent as a buffet, also to-order omelets. Very satisfied, excellent value. Will definitely use this Hilton if we are in Chicago.

Dear Mike H,

Thank you for your taking the time to review our hotel property and staff on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon. Have a wonderful weekend!

Hilton Garden Inn - Chicago O'Hare

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!