“A great place for a good cut of steak” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“A great place for a good cut of steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I took two customers here for dinner and all three of our steaks were not only done to our exact satisfaction, but were three perfect cuts of beef. You cannot go wrong stopping here if you are looking for a great meal.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Went for lunch, left disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

I had some time to kill before my flight out of Chicago so I stopped by here for lunch. The staff were courteous and friendly. They accommodated my seating request at the bar.

I ordered the lunch bone-in pork chop with fries and mashed potato. The meal was delicious but the portion size was dismal. The pork chop was about 1/2 thin. This pork chop does not compare to those at Texas Road House. There, the pork chops are close to an inch thick.

When I asked the serving staff if that was a normal portion, they said it was. For dinner, they include two. I was surprised there was no offer to discount the meal to make up for my displeasure. It wasn't like I was candid about my disappointment.

I'll be skipping Longhorn in the future.

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
tampa
“Overall good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Ordered take out a few times was never disappointed

Visited February 2012
Minneapolis, MN
“Good but seasoned to within an inch of it's life”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

This was my first time to a Longhorn Steakhouse and I admit I was disappointed. I ordered the steak and lobster and both were seasoned with a hot peppery seasoning to the point that my mouth hurt. They were wonderful about it and made me a new steak without seasoning but by that time the experience was pretty much ruined - my husband was almost through eating, I got to eat the extraneous bits of my meal while waiting for my steak and the lobster wasn't very good.

My husband, on the other hand, loved the seasoning and thoroughly enjoyed his meal.

My recommendation would be that if you have delicate taste buds, order your food without seasoning. Otherwise, the staff was wonderful and so was the dessert.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

They offer call ahead seating which gives you priority over walk ins. This is one of the reasons we go here. The wait staff is very freindly. Food is good and tasty. Sometimes the food comes too quickly after the salad arrives. Make sure to ask your server for time unless you are in a big hurry.

• Visited January 2012