“Best Value and Customer Service, Clean and Affordable” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   340 South Waukegan Road, Deerfield, IL 60015   |
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Deerfield
Columbus, Ohio
“Best Value and Customer Service, Clean and Affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Elvin heads a front desk staff that is always and consistently helpful, working with customers to get their ideal reservation. He is especially professional and friendly, and it is rare to get this kind of customer service at a smaller motel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
RRI188, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Mark P;

WOW, thank you for taking the time to review and praise the Red Roof Inn – Northbrook/Deerfield. I totally agree with all your kind words and comments. Elvin is one of our best guest service representatives who will go above and beyond to ensure our guests feel welcome and cared for. Like you, I am very happy to have him as part of our team. I also appreciate your loyalty to our brand and for sticking with us thru our renovation.

We look forward to providing you excellent service and accommodations during your continued stays with us.

Red Roof Inn Northbrook/Deerfield, IL 60015
340 S Waukegan Road
Ph. (847)205-1755

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This is a great place to stay & affordable.
The employees are very friendly & very helpful. I believe the gentlemen's name was Elvin Puerto Rico,
He went the extra mile helping get an awesome rate.
The housekeeping team did an excellent job with our room & we were very satisfied. Defenatly would recommend to anyone looking for a nice hotel & affordable too.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
RRI188, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear mariposa1216;

It was a great honor to have you visiting our Red Roof Inn Northbrook/Deerfield. Your fantastic review was shared and celebrated with the entire team, we all can’t thank you enough for that. Elvin in particular smiled and was individually recognized for his extra mile and effort.

I appreciate that you as other valued guests noticed our newly clean remodeled rooms that we offer at the best price in our area. I am so happy that you did not mind our renovation as we are renovating the exterior of our building; that is because we believe that renovating our product is just a way to appreciate every guest that chooses to stay with us.

Once again, thank you for your recommendation, see you in your next stay.

340 S Waukegan Road - Northbrook/Deerfield, IL 60015
(847)205-1755
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A great stay starts with this Red Roof Inn/Northbrook/Deerfield area hotel! Management and staff provide a clean, safe, comfortable and professional experience! Elvin and Chris, the morning and overnight front desk staff, are always professional, helpful and friendly everytime I am there! They both know and realize that customer service entails more than what is typically experienced at other establishments. The hotel itself is going through many upgrades and improvements. New, very comfortable mattresses are being installed in all rooms, main lobby is more welcoming and exterior improvements are being made! They have a nice vending/on-site laundry area for guests and easy/close access to grocery stores, food, Dan Ryan/Kennedy I-94. All together a nice hotel to stay with!

Excellent job everyone!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
RRI188, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear SMC102:

Thank you for your stunning review of our Red Roof Inn Northbrook/ Deerfield. We always celebrate when we are recognized and complemented for all the effort done by Management and each of our team members, particularly Chris and Elvin; believe me, nothing more could please us then to know a guest has such a great experience with us, we also appreciate all your compliments on our clean, safe and comfortable rooms. Our ongoing upgrades and renovation to the interior and outside of building it’s paying off; because hearing from you, as a valued guest is a reassurance that renovating our hotel is nothing but the key to bring you back.

Once again, thank you and looking for to see further positive feedback from you upon your return.

Sincerely;

General Manager-Red Roof Inn Northbrook/Deerfield
(847)205-1755 or (847)964-9631
i0188@redroof.com
Staten Island, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our go to Motel in the Evanston area Pet friendly rooms with wood floors. Helpful staff and a reasonably convenient location make this good choice for our needs when we visit our family at least once sometimes twice a year. Only suggestion we have is that they use a lighter finish on the wood so it's easier to see if the dog has an accident.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
RRI188, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Joe32348682;

Thank you so much for the time given to post a review. Our Hotel Red Roof Inn – Northbrook/Deerfield is pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience and that we are your hotel choice when needed. We also wanted to thank you and welcome your feedback about the flooring; believe me, we appreciate any suggestions and comments that helps to meet guest’s expectations.

See you in your next stay.

340 S Waukegan Road
Northbrook/Deerfield, IL 60015
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015

I was on a long distance, business road trip driving my Tesla. I had to select some high end hotels because they had electric car chargers. The stop at Red Roof Inn was not budgeted and I picked the cheapest place in the area.

Red Roof Inn didn't just exceed my expectations, the overall experience exceeded most of the other hotels.

The Red Roof Inn has rudimentary accommodations and the building is dated. However, renovations make it a pleasant space. They provide the same service but cheaply. As an example, they have a power bar strapped to the end table versus a fancy desk lamp with integrated plugs. Is the lamp arguably higher end? Perhaps but the functionality is the same, they kept it tidy and it serves the purpose. Savings are passed along to you.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Mirian L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this review, March 5, 2015
Dear AdventureArt;

Your review about your recent stay at our Red Roof Inn Northbrook/Deerfield is very much appreciative. We are truly honored that you selected our hotel among other high end choice of hotels and that we are at the same level and better priced than our competitors. We currently have a 30% promotional rate that is well noticed and welcomed by many people like you that after they stay, they say just like you WOW!

Recently, we performed a renovation to all of our rooms with nice fresh paint, new mattress, bed linen and there is more to come. I am super glad that the addition of new power outlets are serving the purpose. As you perceived we are currently renovating the exterior of our building and I hope to see you soon so you can eyewitness the final project.

Sincerely;
Red Roof Inn Northbrook/Deerfield, IL 60015
Ph. (847)205-1755
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2015

Not only is the Manager, Miriam Leon a liar, she will go as far as lying to Hotels.com that you hit her front desk person to keep from returning your money. Aren't there cameras to witness this sort of behavior? Wouldn't she call the police if anyone on her staff was physically threatened? This is after she throws you out for complaining to Red Roof Inn corporate about the abusive behavior of her staff. I had to call the Northbrook police after she threatened me if I didn't leave the property in fifteen minutes - mind you, my only grievance was calling three times to complain the Internet did not work. Do not stay here under any circumstance. To the reviewer below, call your bank to dispute the charges. That's what I had to do and got my money back.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Mirian L, Owner at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this review, March 4, 2015
Dear grapefruit922

We appreciate your time given to post a review about your stay at our Red Roof Inn. We certainly respect your feelings and out of respect to you, we wont comment on your post; but I want you to know that, I am open for fututre conversations about the situation if you wish to contact me directly.

Codialy;

Richard Sinpapori
President-Owner.
utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2015

The pros...service was very nice and efficient at checking, the room was clean, good location for our needs, the bed was comfortable, and the price was economical. What could have been better...the room is in need of updating, sink was cracked, could of had more than the bare minimum of towels provided, not well sound-insulated from traffic noise. This place is a throwback to the Motel 6 era where you have exterior entrance to the rooms making it a little less secure. Since we were not using the room for anything more than just sleeping it was okay. The overall rating on this site was two stars, I gave it three. I would probably stay here again for the same purpose and price.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Mirian L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this review, February 10, 2015
Dear Utah Traveldude;

Your kind words said it all, our Red Roof Inn Northbrook/Deerfield offers just that: great service, comfortable, clean product at affordable price. I have great news for you and other guests, we have more upgrades and renovation currently in place. I can also assure you that the cracked sink will be replaced in no time and please know that our front desk is open 24/7 should you need extra towels at no additional charge, please remember that we are just a phone call away. In your next stay, feel free to contact me directly so I can help you reserving the room that will meet all your expectations.

See you soon.

General Manager-Red Roof Inn Northbrook/Deerfield
(847)205-1755 or (847)964-9631
i0188@redroof.com

Been to Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield? Share your experiences!