This is my second stay here. This time we sprung for a delux king room which cost about $10 more per day. The extra money is worth it for a king side bed and larger room. Only complaint I have is a very noisy fan in the bathroom. The decor otherwise is standard Red Roof not fancy but functional.
Property was clean staff very helpful. Overall a good stay.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield Hotel Deerfield
- Red Roof Inn Northbrook
- Northbrook Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Chicago's beautiful North Shore, this recently renovated property features free wireless internet, gourmet coffee, guest laundry, restaurants and fitness centers within walking distance, and convenient access to public transportation to downtown Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.