“New look is great!” 5 of 5 stars

Advance Purchase 15% Off
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Deerfield
“New look is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

Love the new lobby, hallways and additions to the rooms! This hotel was in great condition before and it looks like they put a bunch of money into... Love it!

• Stayed April 2012
Adam P, General Manager at Hyatt Deerfield, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Jenquat1-

We are glad you like the new look! We are still hanging some artwork throughout the hotel, but we couldn't be happier with how it turned out! Thanks again for your business!

180 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012 via mobile

Wow, I've been staying here for a long time on business. Staff tells me major renovation is only a few weeks away... Already starting to look amazing! Great service. Greg at the front desk is always great... Food is fantastic and I live the suite style rooms.

• Stayed March 2012
Adam P, General Manager at Hyatt Deerfield, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
Jake121212-

We are very excited to almost be finished withthe renovation. I walked the new restaurant this morning and it looks great! Thank you for youe continued support of the Hyatt Deerfield!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012 via mobile

Nice hotel and good location. Good for business meetings, training and activities. Nice restaurant and small bar.

• Stayed October 2011
Adam P, General Manager at Hyatt Deerfield, responded to this review, March 22, 2012
WJG-PR-

I'm glad you enjoy our hotel! We pride ourselves on being one of the best choices on the North Shore for both the business and leisure traveler. We should be done with our renovation in a few weeks... the final product is going to be fantastic! Come see us again soon!

Indianapolis, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

The hotel is currently under construction. As a result, the low cost is bringing in some sketchy individuals. The hallways smell like weed and loud noises persisted throughout the night. Lots of loitering in the hallways. Otherwise, the room was nice and comfortable.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Chris C-

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us! We are very excited to finish our current renovation... Things still look very promising for a completion date right around April 1st! I hope you have the opportunity to come back when we are complete... it's truly going to look like a new hotel!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

There's a BIG renovation in progress at this hotel, so that didn't make for a fantastic first impression, as most of the lobby was covered by a tarp, the restaurant was in a conference room, the front desk was temporary tables, etc. However, I'll give the place a break -- it's good to see a hotel do a COMPLETE refresh, as this one is doing, and from what I saw of the new design, it was sleek, modern, and welcoming.

Service at the front desk was great. I was welcomed warmly and agent even changed my room assignment to better align with my preferences.

I was really impressed when I got to the room (I assume I was in a renovated one). It looked FANTASTIC -- really stylish and modern while retaining warmth. There's a small living room, great working desk, and then a sort of break in the room with a swiveling, big flat screen TV with the bed behind it. The bed was very comfortable.

I had dinner with a colleague in the hotel's restaurant. Despite being in a conference room during the renovation, it was a good meal -- service was welcoming and the food (both of us got sandwiches) tasted quite good. I really appreciated that the sandwiches could come with something besides fries; I had a delicious cucumber/tomato/onion salad.

Fitness center was in great condition.

Overall, I think this hotel will look fantastic when the renovation is complete, but even while it is in progress I had a very good experience. Will certainly return when business brings me back to the area!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Adam P, General Manager at Hyatt Deerfield, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
brmusicman-

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us! We should be done with the renovation in the next 2-3 weeks... We are very excited to open our new facilities! Thanks again for your patronage... We greatly appreciate it!

Buffalo Grove, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Being a single woman it is hard for me to find hotels that make me feel safe. The Hyatt did a great job. I noticed that the door handles are angled so that nobody can open the door from the outside. Also when I lost my key the front desk actually asked for my drivers license before issuing me a new one. The breakfast buffet had fresh fruit and granola as well as a fabulous oatmeal option. Being a gold passport member I was given an amenity at check in. The cute Chinese box was the most creative that I have seen in my travels. The Starbucks was great and it was nice to have my Carmel macchiato in the morning. I like the new tvs in the room, but the picture was definitely not high def. Overall I was very impressed with my stay and will definitely be back my next trip to Deerfield.

Room Tip: I liked the room that was on the end o he hallway, it seemed bigger than the other room I had my las...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Adam P, General Manager at Hyatt Deerfield, responded to this review, March 13, 2012
Karrie L-

I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us! We know you have many choices when traveling to the Chicagoland area and we sincerely appreciate your business!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past year for work. Every time I stay it seems like they have changed something else. This past stay I noticed that they got rid of the horrible sofa sleepers and replaced them with brand new couches. The service is always great and I love the food. It's nice to see a company investing in this hotel eventhough the economy is not the greatest.

• Stayed March 2012
Brian602-

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! The Hyatt Deerfield appreciates your business and look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Adam Patenaude

Been to Hyatt Deerfield? Share your experiences!