“GREAT fruity drinks, fast service, conglomerate - so menu no change” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Applebee's

Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 88 Restaurants in DeKalb
Cuisines: American
Sycamiore, IL
“GREAT fruity drinks, fast service, conglomerate - so menu no change”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2009

Actually, I had gotten very tired of this place & didn't even care for the menu anymore. Then they changed it around a year or so ago so we tried it again. Horrible service, so I complained online to a regional mgr, who COMPLETELY reimbursed us w/even extra in gift certs. So we went back & it was great! We've been back some more. I really appreciated this reg'l mgr's responsiveness. Unfortunately, because it is a chain, they have to stay w/the same menu, but you do have choices. And did I say they have good drinks?:)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“it's ok... I'm for the smaller, more ethnically diverse menu shops”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2008

it's ok... I'm for the smaller, more ethnically diverse menu shops

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good, but across the street is buffalo wild wings.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2008

good, but across the street is buffalo wild wings.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“hmm...the menu doesn't change. Been the same for almost 3 yrs now. Nice place if you want to hang around with your...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2007

hmm...the menu doesn't change. Been the same for almost 3 yrs now. Nice place if you want to hang around with your buddies.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Why am, I reviewing Applebee's in DeKalb and giving it 4 stars? Because if you were in college and broke, this is...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2007

Why am, I reviewing Applebee's in DeKalb and giving it 4 stars? Because if you were in college and broke, this is where you'd take a date. It serves it's purpose to the poor starving romantic.