“Cozy and Beautiful Bookwalter” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bookwalter House Bed and Breakfast

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Danville
Bookwalter House Bed and Breakfast
You added Bookwalter House Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
1701 North Logan Ave, Danville, IL 61832   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Danville B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cozy and Beautiful Bookwalter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2003

We used the Bookwalter for the bridal party of my brother's recent wedding. Actually, this was my first experience with a Bed and Breakfast-it was NOT disappointing! As you enter the home, you are greeted by a grand stairway that takes you upstairs to 4 very nicely done bedrooms. Every room we used had a charm all it's own. The first room even had its own bath as well. My daughter and I especially enjoyed the old fashioned front porch swing complete with blankets draped over the back for those cool mornings. Everything was just wonderful-especially the restaurant next door (same owners) "Charlotte's". They served the best chicken salad sandwich I had honestly ever tasted, and their shop was so elegant. The whole experience left me feeling refreshed and pampered! I would definitely recommend it.

1 review from our community

Been to Bookwalter House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!