“Fun for children!” 4 of 5 stars

Inverness, Illinois
15 attraction reviews
“Fun for children!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

As grandparents, we enjoyed our experience at Mondkey Joes. The staff was very attentive but it was hard to control so wild, out-of-control kids that are obnoxious. Our grandchildren (3) loved all the slides and we enjoyed watching them. ADVICE: go early in the morning when there are not many kids there; I cannot imagine how they manage the crowd control with too many kids.

Visited September 2012

Lake in the Hills, Illinois
13 attraction reviews
“Good, Clean, Fun”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

My children always enjoy playing here. It is always clean and the inflatables seem to be in good condition.

Visited June 2012
Crystal Lake, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
“Visit with a resturant.com coupon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Nice resturant with good food and sports bar atmosphere. Find them on resturant.com to get a coupon to use for your meal.

Visited May 2012
McHenry, Illinois
10 attraction reviews
“The kids Place to play”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

a large place with sub par snacks for hte kids. Great for parties or to let the kids wear out some of their energy! I have stayed for 4-5 hous on ocation and they have a frequent card discount. The facility is clean adn the staff very helpful. There is wi fi and massage chairs for the adults while the kids play. I also see some "coffee club" women in there with their kids on a schedule basis, so not a bad little meeting place for frineds with kids.

Visited May 2012
Kentucky
38 attraction reviews
“fun for a cold day--but crowded”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Broght my 3 year old son here over Christmas break. Because it was Christmas break, the place was PACKED with tons of kids. My son loved all the inflatables but since it was so crowded and he's fairly small, there were a few times where he got pushed around (which he didn't mind, but I did!), so I kept a very watchful eye on him. For the most part, parents did a decent job watching there kids, but there is alwasy those few "bigger, more agressive kids" who's parents never seem to be around. I saw a group of 3 larger boys playing pretty rough and a smaller boy got knocked down. The dad of the smaller boy got upset and said something to them and got a staff member. The staff member came over and got the 3 larger boys to settle down--still their parents no where to be found. It's a shame that fun for other kids has to be ruined because parents can supervise their kids. Also, all the tables and chair were taken. At one point, we stopped for a snack and couldn't find a table or chair to sit. We had to sit on the floor and have our snack. Not that big of a deal, but still would have liked to be able to sit in a chair. Also, line to the snack bar was long and slow. After waiting 10 min in line for a drink, finally gave up and just made my son drink from the water fountain. I believe that our experience would be better on a less crowded day/time. Most of the problems we encountered were due to the crowd (and the few parents not supervising their kids). I will return here, but only when I know crowds will be less. But, that being said, my son had a fun time and really enjoyed himself on the inflatables. There is a nice variety of inflatables and even two especially for ages 3 and under which I appreciated. Admission was reasonably priced. I believe I paid $5 for his admission and mine (and my mom's) was free. And each family receives ID bracelets with a unique number for safety reasons.

Visited December 2011