“Wonderful visit :)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Collinsville

You added Days Inn Collinsville to your Saves list
Days Inn Collinsville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12 Commerce Drive, Collinsville, IL 62234 (Formerly Ramada Limited)   |
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Collinsville
Fenton, Michigan
“Wonderful visit :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My stay at Days inn was wonderful, this was my 3rd visit there and I plan to stay again. The service was friendly, the room was clean and the shower had excellent pressure. I really enjoyed the swimming pool. The location is excellent because it is right off of I55 and I70.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Mahomet
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Days Inn in Collinsville the night before an appointment at the hospital in St. Louis. We were given courteous registration assistance, good advice on places to eat dinner and precise directions to drive to the hospital. The last was quite correct and enabled us to avoid considerable stress in finding the right section of the hospital in which to register. Guess where we will stay at the time of our next appointment?

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sunny B, General Manager at Days Inn Collinsville, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon. Thank you.
Forest Lake, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I stayed at the Days Inn with a bunch of friends part of a car club. I arrived late on Tuesday and the staff were friendly, but their inability to work with their reservation system in a timely manner was a little frustrating. I had requested a room with 2 beds since I have a friend that was potentially going to split the hotel costs with me. No big deal, so then I had requested that I change to a one bed room and that was no problem. I got to the room and the room was quite musty and moldy. The A/C unit was the culprit, as most others have explained with their stay. There were A/C units that were in the stairwell which is an OSHA violation and could result in fines if discovered. The pool was poorly maintained, I didn't use it because I could see the poor maintenance. The pool was also very small, not very accommodating. The elevator was extremely sluggish and did not transport multiple people in it very well. The ice maker was very confusing to operate and at times, was not able to keep up the demand for making ice, so I bought ice elsewhere. The location was good.

When I went to check out, the rates were changed. For the 2 bed room, it was cheaper than the 1 bed room and the rates were not the negotiated group rates that were supposed to be given to us as a group, since we brought the Days Inn 1 month's of business in just 1 week, they then got greedy and increased everyone's stay because they failed to uphold the agreement for giving our group comped rooms. So instead of the 65/night rate, I was charged 72/night and then for the 1 bed room, charged 80/night. Not sure how that logic works, however I won't be staying at a Days Inn because of this manipulation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Collinsville hotels

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The staff were wonderful - friendly and service minded. The facility was clean. Our room was clean and quiet -- no mold in the A/C. Next trip (anywhere) I'll skip looking at other motels and go directly for Days inn

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Days Inn Collinsville? Share your experiences!